Your trust is our most valuable asset.
As our client, you have trusted us to help you achieve financial success and security. Your trust is our most valuable asset.
We conduct ourselves with professionalism and integrity, always maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, privacy and data security and we are committed to deliver services of the highest quality.
Investing is a risky business and the value of investments can go up as well as down in value. This means that you could get back less than the capital that you put in. No financial instrument or service is appropriate for everybody nor can it achieve all objectives of an investor.
We believe that our approach of building customized financial plans designed with a risk profile that each investor is comfortable with, is the cornerstone of success.
A summary of our policies is set out below:
- Code of Conduct (pdf)
- Email disclaimer (pdf)
- Anti-money laundering policy (pdf)
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) (pdf)
- Emergo Wealth Fees and Disclosures (pdf)
- Risk disclaimer (pdf)
- Investor Compensation Fund (pdf)
- Best Execution Policy (pdf)
- Staff Remuneration Policy (pdf)
Disclosures in accordance with CySEC Directive DI144-2014-14 of 2014
- Emergo Wealth Pillar III Report (April 2019)
- Emergo Wealth Pillar III Report (April 2018)
- Emergo Wealth Pillar III Report (April 2017)
- Emergo Wealth Pillar III Report (April 2016)
- Emergo Wealth Pillar III Report (May 2015)
Luctor Investment Fund (License No: AIF04/2014)
Addendums for Investment Compartments
- Luctor Investment Fund – Balanced (“LIFB”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Conservative (“LIFC”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Dynamic (“LIFD”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Fixed Income (“LIFF”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Growth (“LIFG”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Savings (“LIFS”)
- Luctor Investment Fund – Curis I (“LIFCuris I”)
Key Investor Information Documents
- KIID – Balanced
- KIID – Conservative
- KIID – Dynamic
- KIID – Fixed Income
- KIID – Growth
- KIID – Savings
- KIID – Curis I